Agency Policy and Agent Benefits
Familiarisation Offer (fam trip)
This offer is only applicable for travel trade professionals (not for resale):
- 2-week Group Course, 20 lessons per week;
- starting dates: any official Group Course starting date;
- accommodation: host-family – single room, half-board;
- teaching materials and course certificate;
- arrival transfer;
- visa registration upon arrival;
- cultural and social activities (to be announced);
Quote: free tuition, net accommodation rate and € 25 visa registration fee (non-commissionable); please note that this offer is available only for appointed agents (front office and/or senior staff members/owners).
Meet Liden & Denz at international Workshops
Liden & Denz usually attends following upcoming educational workshops and trade fairs:
Please check directly with the organisers or with our marketing department for details and exact dates. All workshops are by invitation only and the organisers always check the quality of agencies wanting to participate.
Commission rates are individually agreed on but usually depend on volume targets. Liden & Denz pays the normal commission rate on all course & accommodation extensions (made at school) and additional modules/lessons within the booked course period. Liden & Denz invoices the customer in € gross and sends a credit note to the agent with the normal commission. The credit note should be used towards payments of further bookings. The customer pays to Liden & Denz with credit card. No commissions are paid if only accommodation is extended.
Liden & Denz will not make direct promotional approaches to the agent’s clients. We believe in strong agent-school relationships. We do not collect any personal data from your students except data necessary for the issue of the Russian visa and an email address, which we will use only to send out our new electronic questionnaires. Personal data from your students will never be used for any kind promotional activity.
In the case of special promotional offers, low-season discounts, last-minute offers etc., any such special terms offered to direct clients are made equally available to the agent, and the agent’s normal commission rates will be applied.
In general, we do not charge any cancellation fees to our agents. BUT:
- No charges for host family stay
- Shared flats – one full week is charged
- Private apartments – the handling fee (€ 200) is non-refundable. On top we reserve the right to charge up to € 500 for last minute cancellations.
Work placement fee:
- The handling fee is non-refundable
Student visa support letter:
- We charge up to € 100 if the support letter for the student visa is already in process