Unique Selling Points
Choosing Liden & Denz as your partner for quality Russian language courses, you opt for quality, reliability and fairness. Operating since 1992, the Liden & Denz Language Centres are leading the market for learning Russian in Russia and Latvia. With your help, we will keep it that way!
Ten Reasons to choose Liden & Denz:
1) Top locations: St. Petersburg and Moscow are both considered capitals of Russia. The beauty of one of the world’s cultural treasures on the banks of the river Neva contrasts with one of the busiest and trendiest places on earth. Riga, the beautiful Latvian capital full of historic charm is also home to a thriving business-hub.
2) Attractive facilities in the historical centres: All schools are equipped with modern well lit classrooms (13 in St.Petersburg, 10 in Moscow and 10 in Riga), libraries and free Internet access (including state of the art technology like DVD sets in most classrooms and a wireless zone). Students can also use the services of ticket reservation/ domestic travel desks.
3) Maximum flexibility and choice: Courses at all levels are run year round with dates, programmes and prices identical for all three schools. All destinations can be freely combined under the condition that starting dates for group courses are met.
4) Quality and quality control: A clear course syllabus, frequent host family checks, detailed entry and exit questionnaires, clear complaint and backup procedures and small classes with a maximum of 12 students in Russia (8 in Riga) underline our commitment to quality and quality control.
5) Student-friendly atmosphere: Our language schools combine a demanding and intensive programme with a relaxed, personal and friendly atmosphere. Students feel that they are taken care of, starting from the pickup transfer at the airport/railway terminal.
6) Accreditations: All our schools are members of EAQUALS (www.eaquals.org). Liden & Denz in St. Petersburg and Moscow are the only Russian members of the International Association of Language Centres IALC (www.ialc.org). Our centres are licensed by the local governments as private language schools teaching Russian as a foreign language. Our courses are recognised as Bildungsurlaub (Germany), CSN partners (Sweden), and students studying with Liden & Denz can receive transferable university credits from Brookhaven College (USA).
7) Exams:Liden & Denz schools are official preparation centres for the state exam of Russian as a Foreign Language (TRKI or TORFL).
8 ) Endorsements: We are proud to teach Russian to students working for Scotland Yard, British Airways, the International Committee of the Red Cross, the UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office, the British Council, the news agency “Reuters”, “The Economist” magazine, the Foreign Ministries of Finland and Switzerland, Credit Suisse, UBS, the US Military and many others. Most corporate clients book through agents.
9) Agent-friendly: Generous commission schemes; most of the invoiced items are commissioned; no direct marketing to students booking through agencies. In average 75% of all bookings are through agencies. We have a central booking office with one contact for all destinations: St. Petersburg, Moscow and Riga.
10) Swiss management since 1992: One of the two school founders is actively involved in the day-to-day running of both schools, dealing mainly with quality assurance.