Unique Selling Points
Choosing Liden & Denz as your partner for Russian in Russia, you opt for quality, reliability and fairness. Operating since 1992, the Liden & Denz Language Centres are leading the market for private language schools in Russia. With your help, we will keep it that way!
Ten Reasons to choose Liden & Denz:
1) Top locations: St. Petersburg and Moscow are both considered capitals of Russia. The beauty of one of the world’s cultural treasures on the banks of the river Neva contrasts with one of the busiest and trendiest places on earth.
2) Attractive facilities in the historical centres of St. Petersburg and Moscow: Both schools are equipped with modern well lit classrooms (16 in St. Petersburg, 10 in Moscow), libraries and free Internet access (including state of the art technology like DVD sets in most classrooms and wireless zone). Students can also find a ticket reservation/domestic travel desks and a cafeteria offering inexpensive drinks and food (in St. Petersburg) and a kitchen with free hot and cold drinks (in Moscow).
3) Maximum flexibility and choice: Courses at all levels are run year round with dates, programmes and prices identical for Moscow and St. Petersburg. Both destinations can be freely combined under the condition that starting dates for group courses are met.
4) Quality and quality control: A clear course syllabus, frequent host family checks, detailed entry and exit questionnaires, clear complaint and backup procedures and small classes with a maximum of ten students underline our commitment to quality and quality control.
5) Student-friendly atmosphere: Our language schools combine a demanding and intensive programme with a relaxed, personal and friendly atmosphere. Students feel that they are taken care of, starting from the pickup transfer at the airport/railway terminal.
6) Accreditations: Liden & Denz in St.Petersburg and Moscow are the only Russian members of the International Association of Language Centres IALC (www.ialc.org) and the first Russian schools to join EAQUALS, the European Association for Quality Language Services (www.eaquals.org). Our centres are licensed by the local governments as private language schools teaching Russian as a foreign language. Our courses are recognised as Bildungsurlaub (Germany), CSN partners (Sweden) and students studying with Liden & Denz can receive transferable university credits from Brookhaven College (USA).
7) Exams: Liden & Denz in St.Petersburg and Moscow are official preparation and centres for the state exam of Russian as a Foreign Language (TRKI or TORFL). We are the only private Russian language school in Russia authorised to organise the state exam in-house.
8 ) Endorsements: We are proud to teach Russian to students working for Scotland Yard, British Airways, theInternational Committee of the Red Cross, the UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office, the British Council, the News Agency “Reuters”, “The Economist” Magazine, the Foreign Ministries of Finland and Switzerland, Credit Suisse, UBS, the US Military and many others. Most corporate clients book through agents.
9) Agent-friendly: Generous commission schemes; most of the invoiced items are commissioned; no direct marketing to students booking through agencies. In average 75% of all bookings are through agencies. We have a central booking office with one contact for both St.Petersburg and Moscow.
10) Swiss management since 1992: One of the two school founders is actively involved in the day-to-day running of both schools, dealing mainly with quality assurance.