Equine Rehabilitation Centre has many volunteer opportunities and you do not have to have any special experience to help.
1. Helping staff with general care (grooming, monitoring temperatures, bathing, picking feet etc.)
2. Assisting veterinarian if required.
3. Any other duties that may appear in the day to day running of an equine rehabilitation centre.
- General requirements: We ask only that person applying has an interest in horses and equine rehabilitation.
- Russian language level and usage: at least A2, communication with Russian colleagues
- Working hours: flexible, full or part time, minimum 20 hours / week
- Minimum age: 18
- Possible duration: 2 weeks -3 months