Volunteer programme in an orphanage in St.Petersburg focuses on the opportunity to work with orphans and disadvantaged children.
- Organization of actions on physical rehabilitation of children
- Development and realization of programs of the social help to the orphans
- Carrying out of educational and entertaining actions
- General requirements: Preferably with higher or incomplete higher medical, pedagogical or psychological education, relevant experience of nursing children is desirable.
- Note: We require a health certificate and HIV test issued within the past three months
- Russian language level and usage: at least В1/B1+, good understanding of fluent Russian
- Working hours: flexible, minimum 4 hours / week
- Minimum age: 18
- Possible duration: 2 weeks -6 months